Latest News

Rio Ferdinand's injury - World Cup South Africa

Ledley King feels he will be able to cope with the difficulties of 2010 World Cup South Africa ™ Cup, as he faces the prospect of replacing Rio Ferdinand in central defense in English. With central Manchester United defender out of the tournament with a knee injury, and the man appears to be Tottenham Jamie Carragher in the race to partner John Terry.

This could mean that the king had up to seven games in the tournament - a great demand on a player who had difficulty learning because of chronic knee injury. 29 years is still optimistic he can play a full role in the campaign to England.
I like to think. He has shown this season I can play in quick succession.
England Ledley King if he has to play seven games in one month

"I would like to think so," said King. "The medical team, the facilities are second to none, and I think with the right help and support I can do it, and the medical team and the manager is letting me do what I do normally. I could not ask more than that."

England face a friendly match against a local team Platinum All Stars, tomorrow - five days before they open the tournament against the United States - with the king was likely to play at least 45 minutes.

"I've shown this season, can play in quick succession," he said. "From Monday to Saturday and is not a problem for me.'s Time to get many but it would be ready, if necessary, on Saturday.

King believed that Terry can form a strong partnership with the England team. "I have known John a long time ago, a communication major in the stadium and this is what you need," he said.

"It is difficult, and we will not have much time to do it for me, regardless of training once or twice a week. Communication is key and if it was okay, we have a good chance.

And showed sympathy with the Emperor Ferdinand said: "It would be master of the country will have every player was disappointed to miss the World Cup, which is very disappointed at the moment.

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

latest score result video